Life for me is about doing for others...at home, in the community, and now online. I have recently signed up for something that I think sounds like loads of fun...a 'pay it forward' project. As part of the deal, in order to participate, I am offering this on my blog...I get something from someone with a promise to pass along the thought, so here are the rules:
The first 5 (five) people to respond will get something made by me.
This offer does have some limitations and restrictions, so please read carefully.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I make will be just for you, with love.
3. It'll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any idea what it will be. I will not give hints. It will be something handmade by me and will be a real tangible thing. It may very well be kooky or strange.
5. I reserve the right to make it as strange as I like, if I so desire.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) and make 5 (five) things for the first 5 (five) folks to respond.
7. Send me your mailing address--after I contact you. I MUST have a way to contact you. If you are on blogger, please make sure you have your email address in your profile. Please make this as easy on me as possible, I am a very busy woman these days.
Important: This offer is null and void if I do not see your post on your blog to pay this forward.
Script from http://pixiesponderings1966.blogspot.com/